Philosophical Meditations and Discussions by Dr Nadia Maftouni has been published by LAIS Press. This book consists of two parts, Philosophical Meditations and Philosophical discussions.
Part I: Philosophical Meditations
1. Art as It Is, and Art as It Should Be: An Analytical Study of Fārābī
2. Sohrawardi as the Philartist of Farabi’s Utopia
3. Suhrawardi as a Scientartist in Psychology
4. Farabi vis-à-vis Avicenna on Inner Perception
5. A Global Language for Happiness: Rational vs. Religious Approach in the Novel of Hayy Ibn Yaqzan
6. Socio-Political Mysticism Vis-à-vis Mainstream
Part II: DISCUSSION:
1. A Talk with Dudley Andrew
2. A Talk with Dimitri Gutas
3. A Talk with Slavoj Zizek
4. A Talk with Noam Chomsky.
The author of the book is Dr Nadia Maftouni, a professor at the University of Tehran Department of Philosophy and Islamic Theology.
The pdf version of the book can be downloaded here.